Vikas is the founder of The Prana Partnership, a human development organization focused on personal and organizational leadership and transformation. His commitment is to inspire and serve people and teams that wish to be their best self. Vikas holds a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from IIT, Bombay and an MBA from IIM, Ahmedabad. He is a former executive with an extensive track record in Marketing, Analytics, Strategy & Operations at Fortune 100 organizations. But his true calling was in making such organizations efficient and motivated.
In the full episode, we talk about:
- How corporate world can be sometime energy consuming place and how Prana Partnership is changing the corporate world
- The three most important questions you can ask yourself to unleash your true potential
- Three reasons why there is such a herd-mentality in India and how to avoid from falling into this trap
- How to define your success and then achieve it
- How to find the purpose of your life
Like this episode? Rate it below
Has this episode been helpful for you in any way? Let us know what you liked and share it with your friends so that they can benefit too!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Click on the contact and drop Tushar a note
A huge thank-you to Vikas Bhatia for joining me for this awesome episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!