Zeena is a Certified Postural Specialist, Author, Speaker, Pilates Instructor and Wellness Coach. She is the co-author of the book “Sculpt and Shape: The Pilates Way”, which is a must read book if you are interested in living an injury-free active lifestyle. Zeena started Vertical Pilates, which has garnered a huge fan following in a very short span of time. Zeena is also a owner and manager of multiple fitness facilities.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What is Pilates and why is it might be beneficial for you
- What you should know if you are interested in starting a fitness business
- Why and how she started Vertical Pilates
- How Zeena had a tough time finding qualified instructors and how she overcame this
- How Groupon might not work well for high-quality product focused businesses
- How Zeena authored the ‘Sculpt and Shape’ book along with Yasmin Karachiwala
- How you can avoid the high overheads that is common in fitness business and still earn very well
- How is Zeena generating revenue these days
- How does she balance work and life
- Zeena talks about the role of mentors in the life of entrepreneur
Intro to Vertical Pilates by Zeena:
Links to resources we discussed in the episode:
- Zeena Dhalla
- Vertical Pilates
- Meridian Tapping technique – for tapping into your body’s own energy and healing power
- Mind body online – leading software for class and appointment based businesses
- Book Zeena Recommends: E-Myth [Amazon] [Flipkart]
- Book Zeena Recommends: Four-Hour Work Week [Amazon] [Flipkart]
- Book Zeena Authored: Sculpt and Shape [Amazon] [Flipkart]
Like this episode? Then please leave a review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I make sure to reach each and every review.
Have some feedback you’d like to share with Tushar? Click on the contact and drop a note
A huge thank-you to Zeena Dhalla for joining me for this Inspirational episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!