Kiruba Shankar is an entrepreneur, social media consultant, speaker, author, teacher, podcaster and a farmer. He is the CEO of BusinessBlogging, a social media consultant firm. He also heads Vaksana Farms, a farming venture and Verdure Books, a publishing house. He has authored 4 books and is working on the next. He has written articles in leading business newspapers and magazines. He runs various projects catering to diverse interests such as Kiruba TV, Kiruba FM, Cerebrate, Sponge etc. He is passionate about comics, antiques, vinyl records, business cards, running, cycling, rowing, traveling and blogging.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Kiruba manages to do multiple things at the same time
- How he started off on his amazing journey
- Bucket Listing
- Utilizing the concept of Kaizen
- How to identify your passion
- Brain dumping of ideas to narrow down on your true passion
- How to accomplish your tasks successfully
- Kirubas growth story and sources of revenue
Links to resources we discussed in the episode:
- Kiruba Shankar
- Bucket List Bootcamp
- TEDx Rainier: Draw your Future
- TED Stefan Sagmeister: The Power of time off
- App: Any.do
- Book Kiruba Recommends: Anything You Want [Amazon] [Flipkart]
- Book Kiruba Recommends: Four-Hour Work Week [Amazon] [Flipkart]
- Books Authored by Kiruba:
Like this episode? Then please leave a review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I make sure to reach each and every review.
Have some feedback you’d like to share with Tushar? Click on the contact and drop a note
A huge thank-you to Kiruba Shankar for joining me for this Inspirational episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!