After 15 years of sitting beside a desk in several media organizations, Lakshmi decided to travel and since then, she has been to over 25 countries. In a nut shell, Lakshmi is a media professional, traveller, an internationally renowned travel writer, blogger and photographer. She is considered one of the top 10 professional bloggers from India. If you are bitten by the wanderlust bug and always wondered how people do it and still make a living, you do not have to look any further. Lakshmi has seen it all and has done it all..
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Lakshmi ditched her corporate media career in favor of a travel blogging career
- The freedom that comes from working on your own travel blog
- How the blog has grown over the years
- How to start your own Travel Blog!
- Why travel blogs are important in the present time
- How to create original content for your blog
- How story-telling can help you grow audience organically
- How to generate revenue while travel blogging
- How to generate revenue from a travel blog
- Lakshmi’s worst entrepreneurial moment
- The potential of Travel Blogging in India
Links to relevant resources:
- Lakshmi Sharath’s Blog
- Lakshmi’s Travel Instagram
- Lakshmi’s Twitter
- Follow Lakshmi’s travels on Facebook
Like this episode? Then please leave a review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I make sure to reach each and every review.
Have some feedback you’d like to share with Tushar? Click on the contact and drop a note
A huge thank-you to Lakshmi for joining me for this Inspirational episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!