Gaurav Mahshruwala is one of the top financial planner in India. He started his own venture called ACE – short for A cutting edge in 1994 and since then has helped several other entrepreneurs with financial planning and investment strategies. Gaurav also has his own column in Times of India where he talks about tip & strategies using which people can stop worrying about money and focus on the important things in life. We have him on the show to talk about some of the aspects related to entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, financial planning and money.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How can entrepreneurs generate wealth?
- Why it is important to keep taking money out of the venture
- How to distinguish between assets and liability
- Is there a difference between Good Debt and Bad Debt
- Why it is better to pay EMI on a property you own vs. paying Rent
- Why it is better to put your extra money into your EMI rather than Stock market
- How to get poor quickly
- Couples should go on financial date
Links to relevant resources:
Starting a Podcast is not easy – we get it. At Podcast Karo, we squeeze out the secrets and behind-the-scenes on what it takes to make a successful podcast. Learn from the Pros and rock your podcast. Visit PodcastKaro.com to start and rock your Podcast!
Like this episode? Then please leave a review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I make sure to reach each and every review.
Have some feedback you’d like to share with Tushar? Click on the contact and drop a note
A huge thank-you to Gaurav for joining me for this amazing episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!