Vivek Bajaj is a Chartered Accountant, a Graduate from IIM Indore and the director at Kredent Ventures. He started his career as a commodities research analyst and moved on to create one of the most active financial derivatives trading desks in India with over 200+ traders. Now he is actively involved in Financial education and training, focusing on entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How eLearnMarkets was launched
- How Kredent Academy applied classroom learnings towards online learning platform
- Why Kredent Academy was focused on east India and how they expanded rapidly
- Is it beneficial to have a physical classroom or an online classroom?
- How to get people interested in teaching and learning
- How you can create an online class without having taught a single course
- How is the course delivered to the customers?
- How to make videos interesting for customers
- Who gets to contribute content to eLearnMarkets
- How much to charge the lecture creators
- What is the most common financial mistake that an entrepreneur makes
Links to relevant resources:
- Kredent Academy
- Course for entrepreneurs that Vivek Recommends:
- Reach out to Vivek Bajaj
Starting a Podcast is not easy – we get it. At Podcast Karo, we squeeze out the secrets and behind-the-scenes on what it takes to make a successful podcast. Learn from the Pros and rock your podcast. Visit PodcastKaro.com to start and rock your Podcast!
Like this episode? Then please leave a review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I make sure to reach each and every review.
Have some feedback you’d like to share with Tushar? Click on the contact and drop a note
A huge thank-you to Vivek for joining me for this amazing episode. Until next time, Keep Rocking!